Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Wow... Today I cleaned my room, and suddenly I have all this floor space I've never seen before. It's amazing. Too bad I'm only going to be living here for another two weeks. Speaking of which, I really need to get in contact with Jim soon. We're both busy, but I have to know soon for sure whether I'm going to be able to live in his spare bedroom for the summer, or whether I need to find somewhere else to move into by May 14th.

But that aside, things are progressing okay here. I did some laundry today, too, and looked over the three pages of red ink commentary César wrote on my [five page] draft of the final Spanish paper. And then came the good news—I logged onto learnlink and there was a message on the Spanish conference saying that he'd extended the paper deadline until noon on Friday! Woo! Now all I have to do for Thursday is study for that Portuguese exam, which won't be half as much work. Yay.

Now it's off to return library books and find some coffee before the last academic team practice of the year. I must admit I'm a tad nostalgic... hanging around C and the other seniors tends to do that to me, I guess. Pretty soon summer will come and I'll find myself in buzzer withdrawal, randomly "ringing in" on tables and other furniture when someone poses a factual question. (Hmm. Not that I don't do that anyway... ah well.) Hopefully practice tonight will be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home