Tuesday, May 07, 2002

And in the middle of my chemistry final, I suddenly think "oh! Maurice Wilkins was that other guy who got the Nobel Prize with Watson and Crick!" And was then able remember all the names of everyone tangentally involved in the discovery of the structure of DNA, up to and including Linus Pauling's son and Bragg the younger... which, unfortunately, was of absolutely no use to me as far as chemistry went. Blast.

But enough thoughts of chemistry: I am banishing it from my mind for the next twenty four hours (or possibly much, much longer...) as I move on to writing a paper that has much more to do with the plot of The Double Helix than anything I've been studying for the past 48 hours. Last Bio 152 paper of the year... though if Arri had his way (and he might, if I get anything less than an A in the class), I'd keep working on this data over the summer and submit a revised, comprehensive paper in June or something. Which honestly I would do-- it's interesting stuff.

But before I do any of that, it's time for a short nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home