HTML would be pretty neat, if I knew how to use it. Perhaps I should learn a bit this summer... heh... while I don't have internet connection. That would be interesting. But look, I have links now! Special, huh? Okay, you're not impressed. Fine.
Today I've had my elementary school song stuck in my head. Painful, that. I mean, you have no idea... I'll see if I can recreate a bit, since Dan's requested it:
"We, the students of Centennial Lane
are the best that we can be!
Dare to be drug free,
we work diligently
for everyone to see.
Staff and students of Centennial Lane,
for a common goal we strive
and together as one
we will get the job done—
our hopes and dreams will thrive!
Through all these years of learning
things that we need to go on
knowledge we need for our future
mixed with friendship, smiles and fun!"
That's actually missing the final verse, because I can't seem to remember the stanza. But you can trust me that it wasn't significantly different from the first three.... *Shudder*...maybe it's just me, but that really reminds me of some of those Young Oktoberist slogans I read through last year for class.
But enough of that. No more blogging for a while... 18 hours until the chemistry final, and much to be done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home