Drawing rings around the world...
So I have all these half-written pieces of blog material lying around my room various on scraps of paper, at least some of which I will eventually finish, I expect, but I can't put off writing something here any longer. Woke up [relatively] early and in a good mood today, much to my surprise. Picked a book at random off my shelf, made myself a bowl of cereal and re-read Beowulf with breakfast. (I know, I know... I'm weird.) Having finished with Cheerios and Hrothgar and friends, proceeded to check my mail and take a shower (today I realized that, living alone, I can just leave the bathroom door open and listen to music in the shower, which is something I've always thought would be enjoyable but until now has never really been practical). So now I'm sitting here ripping a few of Jim's cds and enjoying Super Furry Animals while my hair dries (always takes forever; my shower was about an hour ago), thinking about trying to call my dad again and wish him a happy Father's Day, and considering whether I should go down to campus and autoclave a few more pipet tips for tomorrow's cryo-freezing procedure.
So that's my morning in summary... I think I will go down to Emory, now that I think about it. Seems fairly nice out, and I need to go get new copies of my keys made anyway. Oh, and before I forget... I did, in deference to public demand, finally create one of those quiz things. Which you can find here, assuming the link works and all. (I'd recommend not giving a valid email address, of course.) Note: You are, of course, under no obligation to take the quiz, nor shall you be judged by your score. In fact, I doubt anyone I know could get above an 8/10 on it, and even that may be a stretch. But enjoy, if you do try it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home