Friday, August 09, 2002

I will not come home from Virginia without an actual and probably very long post to the blog.

That said, a very short update on the change of location. Flew up from Atlanta to Maryland yesterday (again. man, am I getting sick of living in transit all the time), then drove today to Wintergreen, location of the more or less beloved Hosey Family Reunion, that being the annual gathering of the 25 or so relatives that make up my mom's side of the family. Right now, it's just my family here in our house, but the extended clan of cousins, more cousins, aunts, uncles, second cousins, cousins that aren't really cousins but just sort of married in, and a solitary grandfather will all start trickling in tomorrow afternoon to pack into the 7 bedroom house we rent off the first tee of the golf course which curls itself around the top of the mountain. So I'll be up here all weekend trying to stay sane in the midst of all that, and then Monday it's back to Maryland for a week, then back to Atlanta with less than a week before moving day, and then another two weeks before reluctantly-turn-over-the-car day. Woo. I never know what to think about the relative length of summer. But I don't think I'll mind getting back to school, at least not to start...

I'll regret that statement later, won't I? (Like right about the time I have my first orgo lab test.)

Anyhow, a post has been made, and a more complete one promised. Viva la blog.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home