I'm not fooling anybody, apparently.
Hmm. It's been a while, hasn't it? Two tournaments, or two weeks back at school, or however else I might feel like measuring time. Generally I try to avoid measuring time, as it might lead me to actually having to be responsible about upcoming stuff. I think I may have to do some responsible stuff soon. I do need to figure out what I'm doing this summer within the next two weeks. Rather important, actually. But I'm so lazy... lately I've been avoiding my phone if it's ringing and I know it's not anyone that I'm talking to online. Why? I don't know. Mostly 'cause I'm a recluse, and often stubbornly defending of it.
This doesn't do wonders for one's social life, of course.
Ah, well. I'm happy enough, at least right now. There's always quizbowl. That does wonders for my social life right there, I know. Heh. Quizbowl. I spent this past weekend travelling to and playing at the U of Florida in Gainsville, which is a very uninteresting part of Florida to visit except when there are questions involved. The B-team took 3rd in our division on Saturday, which isn't our best showing but was a good warm-up for our projected domination of Swordbowl this coming weekend. Then on Sunday I warmed a buzzer playing trash with Jake, Steve & Alysia, which was fun despite my total lack of trash knowledge. In addition to my four tossups, I got my first trash neg ever, as well as an incredibly fast get on "Voyager," given only a clue about First Officer Cabot. I would like to point out here that googling "Commander Cabot" yields ten, count them, TEN websites. Thank you. I am a geek.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home