MONSTER CAT DESTROYS MOSCOW!
FLASH SITE READS MINDS!
DELUDINGMYSELF LAUNCHES OVERBLOWN HEADLINES!
Okay, so I really just felt like giving you the links I'd been sent in the past 5 minutes.
There was to be another purpose to this 'blog entry though, I'm sure of it. Can't remember what it was, though.
Ah well. Today's been a good day, all around, despite my overall sleepiness. Morning classes, then hanging out with Jake for the afternoon (during which it was determined, among other things, that none of the A-teams of the southern quizbowl circuit are attractive, and that a piece of rubble can mutter to itself if it feels like it), followed by some napping, a trip out to get Indian food (mmm, Indian food), and then some more watching of Tenchi Muyo. Much as I don't always go in for cutesy things, I have to hand it to the Tenchi artists. Cabbits are damn cute little things. Except when they fly... then they kind of look like Winged Monkeys. Except without the little fezes. If you know what I mean.
Hm. What other news? Oh, I'm getting a car after this summer. The Subaru I had this summer, which is fine. Anything with four wheels and a CD player is fine. People should come visit me once I have a car... not that Atlanta's hugely interesting, but it becomes much more so when I'm able to drive places. Oh, and also I'm living in a suite in the new Emory dorms next year as part of this honors discussion program thingie led by one of my old bio professors, which means I'll have things like a kitchen and a washer and dryer and a couch and a full bed. Which should be nice.
Something about having the 10 and 9:30 classes and going to bed at 2AM just doesn't work, though, which means that every time I take a nap my brain interprets it to be time to sleep for six hours or so. It'll be nice to be able to sleep late tomorrow... thankfully we have no tournaments this weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home