Having gotten the idealism out of my system
I've now settled back into the regular realist routine. Probably won't get any more political musings for a bit, at least not in this forum, though with my recent adoption of the Google News page, you never know. (Or maybe I'll talk about cricket news; they seem to have a lot of that lately.) Dan did send me a rather interesting analysis of the Bush administration's antagonistic foreign policy, which I'll pass along, because I haven't really seen anything else quite like it in the press recently.
In other news, following some discussion about how they just don't make members of the press like they used to, people have been leaving me messages describing old newscasters as though they were D&D characters, or magic cards, or something. (Apparently Cronkite has higher charisma points, but for attacks, you'd have to go with Woodward or Murrow.) . . . The whole conversation has evolved from intriguing to just kind of surreal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home