Thursday, March 27, 2003

I think I've entirely caught up on my sleep

The only problem now is that it's 1:30AM, and I'm not a bit tired, because in order to catch up on sleep I napped from two in the afternoon until almost eight. ("Are you awake?" asked Jake, calling to wake me up so that I could decide at which of our nine fooding establisments we'd be eating tonight. "Nope," I replied, still half in the middle of the would-be game dream I'd been caught up in when the phone rang.) I was going to get some reading done tonight, and I still might, but I needed a few hours to do nothing of particular use, so I played around with Photoshop a bit and then accepted [my brother's best friend] Andrew's challenge to create a picture of him looking all dark & angsty for his website. I know too many Andrews, for not knowing that many people. It's problematic, because even though they're pretty well spaced out, there are at least three Andrews (Hayward, Pincetic, and the science & society guy) to keep straight here at Emory, and then the aforementioned Andrew who's claimed squatter's rights on my room at home.

< Jake >"Oooh, look at me! I'm Laura, and I know people!"< /Jake >

Anyhow, the picture turned out not bad, for my first real try at using Photoshop for more than just doctoring photos, and anyone who's kept track of my occasional artistic endeavors over the years and is interested can IM me and I suppose I'll let you look at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home