But I Can't Be Crashing Yet, I Just Can't
Not that I have anything particular to get done yet, just that it's only midnight, and I'm not ready for this yet. I mean, I know I had a large mocha after a day of running on three and a half hours of sleep, but I wanted to ride the caffeine high at least a little longer this time. I've cut down my coffee drinking this semester, and the less often I drink it, the more erratic the effects seem to be. I think I'm a better coffee drinker over the summer, honestly... probably because I respond best to caffeine between 3 and 8 PM, when I have a moderate amount of food in my stomach and am generally not desperately tired. Am I desperately tired now, I wonder? Maybe not quite. But if not, I should do something. I'd do some reading, except that I'm crashing and now becoming an unstable and bad sort of jittery that's not conducive to concentrating. I could watch something, though. Yeah. Time for another episode of Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home