Extra Thanks to Jen, For Giving Me Back My Archives
(Don't go throw yourself in the Charles in the snow, Jen-Jen. I'm sure you'll get a better grade on your historical linguistics exam than you think your answers deserve.)
Looking around, it seems the blog is coming up on its one year anniversary later this month. Not that I've ever been a huge fan of anniversaries... Honestly, the only way I can ever figure out how long I've been dating Jake, if someone asks, involves working it out from the quizbowl tournament schedule, and even then it's usually too much of a bother. I used to just use the vague answer "it depends on how you're counting," until my brother accused me of being such a dork that I'd keep track in base five.
...which I suppose I might, except that I can't be bothered to even work it out in the first place.
In other news, it's kind of neat, now that I have the archives back, to watch the evolution of the blog. I seem to have finally gotten past the problem of only being able to write entries that go on for pages.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home