Happy Birthday to the Blog
A year ago today, the Blog was born. Or maybe it evolved (in a Pokemon-esque fashion? a punctuation in the equilibria?) from the most annoying subprofile stage to the full-grown blog format. Whatever the reason, I've kept it up for a year, and am rather proud of being able to do so.
Going back to my first entry a year ago, there are some remarkable parallels. I could almost cut and paste: nostalgia over the last academic team practice of the year, needing to call Jim, two weeks until I move out of the dorm, Spanish paper to correct, lots of studying to do today but I've been avoiding the chemistry, and I woke up far later than I should have. Still, I'm pleased to note that my life is all-around better than it was a year ago.
That said, I think I'd better go take a shower, find some food, and get to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home