Monday, April 21, 2003

I Am Creating A Flow Chart

of the various physiological troubles that have befallen the patient in my honors human physiology case study. It's kind of boring. I think I'd have more motivation to help this woman, if I didn't already know that she died 20 years ago at the end of this hospital visit.

In other news, the movie screening I am skipping tomorrow claims to feature (according to the video box): "lesbian passion seething behind convent walls... engrossing, enriching, and elegant!" I think this film is trying a bit too hard to market itself to a wider audience, myself. I mean, it's a historical drama of a 17th century female poet containing a single, chaste kiss between two women. That's not exactly "seething lesbian passion," if you ask me. Not that I consider myself an expert on such things, but hey. I know people.

In other other news, quizbowl captain Steve has started his own blog, which has inferior spacing and variable font size, but would give you non-quizbowl players a taste of the kind of dorky rankings us trivia folks can stoop to at times. Therefore, I am linking to it. Note that Steve is more of a sports/stats obsessive than your average qb player, hence he tends to talk about quizbowl as he would, say, basketball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home