On A Separate Note
Have you ever seen someone walk up to a US Post Office mailbox and have absolutely no clue how it works? I'm not talking about a foreigner, but someone who's lived all their life in the US, not in the boonies or anything but in a moderate sized town, and who walks up to the blue box and sort pokes the letter at it, looking for a slot. Now, I'm going to name any names or anything, but I got to witness this today, and I couldn't stop giggling. I mean, the guy looked so lost, as though if he shoved the envelope at it, a little hand was supposed to pop and and say "here, let me take this from you." Seriously, how can you go 23 years without learning that you have to open a mailbox?
(Sorry J — uh, I mean, sorry random Emory person who I would not possibly happen to be dating. Nuh-uh. Nope. Don't look at me.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home