Today Has Been A Very Nice Day
Its only shortcoming, in fact, has been the continued inability of either Jake or I to locate Cadbury creme eggs in Atlanta. Seriously, has there been a run on the little guys? Do the grocery stores down here just not carry them? It's most confusing. Anyhow, I was going to tell you about all the little things that added up to my surprisingly bright & cheery outlook today, but now I think I'm just going to go to bed.
Okay, okay, in brief: morning class cancelled, second class fine, Cox Hall now has sushi, which was good (not great) for lunch, lab today was the last, and took just 5 minutes to check out, and then my molecular modelling prof. didn't feel like putting together a lecture last night, so instead he brought us ice cream and took us out on the quad to chat for an hour.
Oh, and I stole another nap on Jake's bed, and had a really unusual dream from amongst the Faulkner papers.
So there you have it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home