Monday, April 14, 2003

Ugh.

Twenty-seven hours until orgo test no. 3, and I'm about to start studying in earnest. I also have some other chemistry that I must do tonight, which will get to be my "break." Woo. Yeah, tonight is going to suck. I'm not going to blog at all — in fact, except for checking Learnlink for notes from my orgo professor, I'd prefer to avoid the distraction of the computer altogether. Too bad the stacks close at midnight; I'd go there, but then when I came back I'd feel as though I should be finished, and I'll only be about halfway through at best.

Ugh. Okay. Going to call my Mom and complain a little. I don't know why I bother; it only causes my parents to get all worried, and even when they do they're not a particularly good kind of sympathetic. They just get all concerned about my health and tell me to sleep more and not procrastinate. And seriously, that's about the most useless thing someone can tell you during a crunch period.

Maybe I do it because it makes me all resentful, and then I kick things for a while and go study. Or maybe just because I worry about burdening friends, who have their own work to worry about. Eh. Enough speculation. It's orgo time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home