Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Once Again, It's Time For: "Laura and Jake are Having an Ongoing Argument, And Polling the Masses to Try to Prove Their Respective Points"

Today we're trying yet again to settle the disagreement regarding the profile Jake had up a while ago which read "Maybe Bru 5 is Jackie Chan." Which might sound obsessive, but today it involves participation from YOU, the DeludingMyself reader, so pretend you didn't notice and play along.

Now, you don't know what Bru 5 is, and there's no reason that you should. It's a random, irrelevant reference. However, Jake assured me that if I though enough just about what's in that sentence, I should be able to work out the profile. We just want you to think for a minute, and give us any brainstorming or ideas that might spring to mind about where that might come from, and what the heck it means. So I'm asking around for any thoughts, ideas, brainstorming that might go through your mind when you read that. Connections, what you think it might mean or relate to, anything — you can even work together. Just post them in the comments section over the next week or two, following which Jake shall reveal the meaning of Bru 5, and my point shall be made. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home