Monday, June 23, 2003

I Need a New Entry Up Here

To reflect the fact that I'm no longer so annoyed with the world as two days ago. So. I'm no longer as annoyed with the world as I was two days ago. Now I'm just impatient, counting the days or hours until I leave for Atlanta / North Carolina. And every time the data entry gets really boring I remind myself I'm getting eight days away from this, eight whole days. Or, alternately, I try to imagine Jake grading his students' papers with cutesy stickers. That works, too.

(Note for those interested: room was vaguely straightened after a day or two, but remains nowhere close to clean. Much as I appreciate the fact that my parents and I usually get along very well, I'm thinking that from now on I'll make this my standard response to all requests that could reasonably be filed under the "because I said so" drawer.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home