"This Friday, (FRIDAY!) at Centen. . . at the Howard County Public School System!"
Does anyone else remember that? I swear, Wilfinger wasn't always as funny as he thought himself to be, but his faux monster truck event homework annoucements were priceless.
Gosh, I'm in a good mood. Two hours until closing time, the office is fairly empty, and I've got the comfy chair. With my boss leaving for surgery in two days, I think I've got this whole system under control. Memorized everyone's passwords for various email & database systems, and I'm fairly good to go. It's not a fun job, nor is it particularly simple, but it's not as hard as everyone makes it out to be, I don't think. Although the whole inefficient filing system doesn't help any.
Woo. Aren't you all thrilled by my discussion of teacher vacancy databases? Of course you are.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home