Greetings, Blog Readers!
You know, there may not be a lot of you, but you're rather spread out these days. Lots of Maryland, some Virginia, a Georgia or two, one North Carolina, one New York/California, and a Japan. (Collect all 6!)
Life's been notoriously up and down lately. My boss is now out for good, leaving me piles and piles of work here. I have to take off for the annual family reunion next weekend, which means I don't get to go to the beach with Dan and Tina and maybe Jen. I bought a Dell yesterday, which is a good thing, other than the fact that my dad spent an hour berating me for being financially irresponsible by spending money on a new computer when I have a perfectly good (*cough*) iBook. Speaking of which, anyone want to buy a perfectly good iBook? Still-warrantied G3, 30GB, running OSX, airport installed, 258 MB RAM and a nice set of external speakers if you want them.
Oh, Also:
Updated photo page

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home