Sunday, August 24, 2003

Well, I'm Back at Emory

After thirteen hours of driving and an impromptu overnight in Athens, I've made it to Atlanta. Mom helped me move in today and is staying around until Monday. Not sure what I'm going to do with her for the next two days, as I've pretty much got my room set up now. Oh well. I'm expecting the first of the suitemates sometime tomorrow morning, so we'll see how that goes. Clairmont Campus is, by all accounts, incredibly nice. I'll post pictures of the apartment once I get everything completely unpacked, but the furniture in here is all new, and the bathroom is huge, and my full bed is . . . well, full, but empty. And I have a closet, with actual shelf and bar for hanging clothing. It's amazing, comparing what my $3,049 housing charge got me last year versus this year. All of a sudden the university is actually spending money on me. Incredible.

Anyhow, I'm exhausted, and I know I have a lot more to catch up on here, but it'll just have to wait. Updates on my trip to DC, the Radiohead concert, and the drive to Georgia are forthcoming. Sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home