Saturday, September 20, 2003

Haven't Been Doing Much Lately

Though I've got dinners with the hall both tonight and tomorrow night, so I'm sure I'll have some commentary on that. Sunday night's dinner is with the new president of the university, which should be interesting. (Yet more proof that Arri Eisen rules.) Otherwise, this weekend is probably just going to be used for catching up on work that I didn't do last weekend, including some serious reading on gene flow in endemic fern species in Hawaii. (Sounds thrilling, eh?) Oh, and today's Homecoming, which means that around 6PM I'll have the melodious sounds of Sugar Hill and the Gang coming through my window.

So yesterday I updated the EAT website, and forgot to put something pirate-sounding up here. Oops.

Also, apparently my brother is an ENTP, in almost the exact same proportions that I am, but with the E and the I flipped. I'm becoming more convinced on this whole personality-typing thing. Dan's the extrovert inventor who resents authority but doesn't do anything about it, and sees the world as his audience. I'm the introvert scientist who prefers small groups and word games. Ten points to Myers-Briggs for dead-on accuracy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home