Suspicion: Today Is Going To Be One Of Those Days Where Everything Goes Eerily Wrong
I'm supposed to be in Japanese right now. I would love to be in Japanese right now. I couldn't be there on Thursday because of last-minute Powerpoint technical difficulties that had to be solved all the way on the other side of campus for my cell bio presentation, which was 30% of my grade, which annoyed me because I have only three absences in Japanese before my grade starts to suffer. So today I was all prepared. I have studied for my quiz, I know all the words, I've done my homework, I was in the library with fifteen minutes to spare. Went up to the classroom on the ninth floor just now, and there's a bunch of people speaking Italian. So where the heck is my class? It is now, and it is in the classroom on the ninth floor. Right? Right? Am I going insane?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home