Sunday, September 28, 2003

Update: Alive and Well

For all those who wanted to make sure I didn't go missing or anything, never fear. Friday night went well, in that (1) it didn't go badly, (2) I had a good time, and (3) I really think I like the guy. Dinner, coffee and some wandering around a Borders, a few hours of sitting in the grass in a parking lot (sound familiar, Maryland people?) talking and making fun of the sounds of the bad cover band drifting out across the shopping center. I've been starved for good conversation lately, at least face to face, so it was weird to find someone I could talk to so easily just kind of out of the blue. I ended up back at his place watching Dr. Who episodes until the wee hours of the morning, then drove back home as the morning joggers began to emerge from their homes and hit the still-dark streets of Atlanta. And then, since it was 6AM anyway, I gave Jake a call and talked sleepily for a good two hours, which was nice.

So. Thanks to everyone who was worrying about me, and everyone who chided me for worrying too much about this sort of thing. Whatever would I do without you all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home