Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Updates!

I've been having a hard time drawing the line between what gets written in the journal, emailed to Jake, and posted on the blog lately. I started a journal entry this afternoon, which ended in a half-finished sentence and me, face-down asleep in journal. That's a fairly common occurrence after three years and ten volumes of journal-writing, but unusual today because I wasn't in my room or anything, but on a bench outside of Candler. Good thing Steve came by and said hey; I'm thinking it would have been very disorienting to wake up four hours later or something.

Oh, and Steve's reading the blog now. I linked you all to his blog back when he actually updated it, so that you could see the kind of obsessive discussions us quizbowl folk get into about tournaments, but then --- like every other person I know who started a blog --- he quit updating. Only Jen and I remain, the beacons in your sad and lonely lives, steadfastedly providing you with every last pointless detail of our existences. But I'm sure you're all riveted. (See also: blog title.)

In other news: Japanese is fun. Evolution is moderately fun. Cell bio is phagocytosizing my life, but otherwise fun. Physics: ....well, not fun. But three out of four ain't bad.

Oh, and I've got pictures of the dorm room up, for anyone who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home