Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Advertisement

On Saturday, November 8th Emory University will be hosting the MidSouth TRASH regional, written by the fine folks at Testing Recall About Strange Happenings. And although we're going to have some XY-genotype help, Alysia and I believe we're the first females to ever run a Trash tournament. So. She will be there. I will be there. Will will be there. And you could be there, too. Yes, even if you've never played Trash before. We're accepting "virgin" Trash teams of people who've never played in a TRASH-run tournament at the low, low price of $20 a team. If you fill all four buzzers, that's $5 a head, which is less than going to see a movie, for crying out loud, and guarantees you a full day of trashy trivia fun. I'll link to more info on the EAT website soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home