Crunch Time
It's amusing... the last few night tests I've had in the hard sciences (orgo and such, last semester) I was always wandering around in a daze, wearing the same clothes I'd had on the day before. I'd get done with the test and stumble back to Turman to crash in Jake's room, then wake up disoriented amidst scattered photocopies of Faulkner criticisms or the like. But today I'm showered, well-rested and dressed in khakis and a button-down shirt. Quite a contrast, no? And it's all Will's fault. We went to Tamarind's this Sunday, and he eats there so often that just about everyone in the restaurant says hi to him as he walks in. So while he was talking to the owner of the place we got invited to the party for the opening of their new restaurant, which is tonight. Yay, Will.
Anyhow, I had my evolution test yesterday, which went pretty well, and then I've got another Japanese test tomorrow. Tonight's adventure is physics. It's one of those things where I'm not sure how afraid I ought to be. Meaning that I should probably be studying instead of writing stuff for the blog, but instead I'm going to finish up here in Cox, head over to the DUC to go see the mandala again (and take some more pictures), and then maybe wander down to the village to combine caffiene and studying.
Then test time, then Thai food, then Japanese studying, then sleep. Then classes, Hybrid Vigor, quizbowl, trivia, sleep, classes, then something with Matt again (yeah, the new guy gets to have a name now), more weekend stuff, more studying, BASE dinner, classes, quizbowl, sleep, classes, cell bio midterm, BASE barbeque thing, sleep, classes, picking up Jen, trivia, sleep, more classes, fall break, picking up Dan, REM concert, then end of fall break, then classes again, then COTKU.
And that's about as far ahead as I'm letting myself think, these days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home