Friday, October 10, 2003

Jen Is Here

And still sleeping, exhausted as she was last night. She fell asleep face-down in a pharmacology text around midnight, while we were both doing work. I wonder if I look that silly/cute when I do that?

But yeah, the REM concert is Saturday night. Dan's coming in around noon tomorrow once he finishes up with his week from hell in Williamsburg, and then I think Sunday we're going to head up to Athens, just for the heck of it. Yippie, fall break! Too bad Jen and Dan have work to get done, too, but I suppose it couldn't hurt for me to do some extra Japanese studying. I have an oral exam coming up soon, anyway. (Hai. Shuumatsu ni nihongo o benkyoosuru yotei desu.)

Also, my suitemates hosted a hall function last night, and so the apartment is now filled with leftovers. Specifically, we have two-thirds of a coffeecake, a large ziploc bag of assorted cubed cheese, about fifteen apples, a pint of strawberries, a plate of cookies, some peaches, hummus, a plate of vegetables, some ranch dressing, that apple caramel dip stuff, half a cherry pie, and an entire apple crumb pie. Oh, and tostitos and salsa, plus some ice cream in the freezer, I think. Which works out great, really, since I won't be eating on campus at all over the next few days. Much, much snacking stuff.

Speaking of which, I think I hear the siren song of the coffeecake coming from the kitchen. ("eeeeaaat meeeee")

Mmm... Second breakfastses....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home