Also, Over The Weekend
I read the most ludicrous editorial in the religion section of the local paper at the tournament. I'd been trying to find a link to it, but it seems the Rome News-Tribune doesn't have such a comprehensive webpage. (Surprise, surprise.) I'd like all the northerners to read it, because (besides maybe Dan) I think we forget just what the rest of the country is growing up with. It wasn't every high school where Svet could hit on the Army recruiters, casually drop that the fact that she had a 1550SAT score, take a few pencils and bookmarks from the table, flirt some more, and then, when asked about the service, reply that she was a bisexual communist. (Okay, okay... so Svetlana's a special case. But the point still stands.) However, instead of making you all scroll through Dr. Robert V. Osment, Guest Columnist's brilliant logic every time you visit this page for a few days, I'm going to post the full text in the comment system. Kind of like a LiveJournal cut, but without the LiveJournal.
"Enjoy."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home