Friday, November 21, 2003


It's The Sneak!

Yes, I downloaded DaVinci's Notebook's "Ballad of the Sneak" off of Homestar Runner. Yes, I knew it would get stuck in my head. Yes, I would most certainly like to share.


I know a lively fellow who is really quite unique,
He's small and smart and yellow; with a rodent-like physique,
He doesn't play the cello; and he never deigns to speak,
He's the Strong Bad's Leperello, and they just call him The Sneeeaaak!

If you've got a caper, then you know who to call...
It's The Sneak!
It's The Sneak!
Who's that dapper swindler out at Tammany Hall?
(oh-de-voh-dee-oh-doh)
....It's The Sneak!
That charming little whatsit who's the Strong Man's greatest pal!
It's The Sneak!
It's The Sneak!
Who did the Hully-Gully on the Panama Canal?
(doo wacka doo wacka doo)
....It's The Sneak!

Who's the jaunty jackanape with moxy and pizzazz?
It's The Sneak!
It's The Sneak!
Who's been drinking bootleg hooch and listening to the jazz?
(oh-de-voh-dee-oh-doh)
....It's The Sneak!

Who captures all the clever girls' affections?
Who made off with my Fluffy Puff confections?
He's dastardly
....he loves catastrophe
....his schemes are masterly
....takes tea at half past three!
That sneaky sneak is sneakin' all over town!

Who dropped the Homestar Runner from his flying machine?
Is it The Sneak?
It's The Sneak!
Who put a Bengal tiger in the Kaiser's latrine?
It's The Sneak!
You know it's The Sneak!
The sneakity-sneak all day loooong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home