Okay, So Don't Expect Anything Great On The Blog Over The Next Few Days
Unless Jake decides to relate things I said on the phone at 4AM last night while studying my feet. . . . Yeah. The blog by all rights should be on a finals hiatus for the next few weeks, but you and I both know there's no such thing. Heck, I'm in the reading room in Candler right now, supposedly reading physics for my 6PM test. This room is really neat-looking after all the construction... these dark wood panelled bookshelves, and then matching chairs and tables and such. I'm settled in a far corner on one of the leather sofas, which makes the physics studying just a bit more tolerable. It's interesting... along the walls all around the room, they have hard copies of all recent journals here, not just the liberal arts ones. Nifty. Anyhow, I'm halfway through five chapters of material, some of which I'm just now looking at for the first time (place your bets on test grade... now), and I still feel the need to take the time to write something here.
Procrastination: it's both a symptom and a cause.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home