Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I'm Back

Man, am I doing poorly at readjusting after spring break. Part of it's just jet lag, probably, but I also didn't really have life planned out past getting on that plane Monday afternoon. *Sigh*. Oh well. Things aren't really that bad, besides the exhaustion. This summer's plans are finally shaping up -- I got into Emory's summer undergraduate research program, so I'll be spending another summer doing research here, it looks like. As things stand now, I'll probably living with the other science dorks in one of the frat houses until Jake gets back. Hopefully they go through and disinfect everything first.

Anyhow, I should be reading a Japanese folk story and a chapter on the role of oncogenes and tumor suppressors in the pathogenesis of neoplasms, so enough for now. Oh, and also - I updated the fotopage a bit more yesterday. A few pictures from the old camera on 3/3, some touchups of the Meiji Shrine pictures and a few of the subway maps, and then new stuff from the last day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home