Email Sent to My PE Professor
"Hi,
I didn't turn my shirt in on the morning of our PPF exam, because I was actually wearing it for my 2PM class that day. Since then, I've been to the PE center three times desperately trying to get rid of the thing. I've talked to the equiptment room, to [Person X] in the PE office, to the equiptment room again... but nobody seems willing to take such a fashionable item of Emory gear off my hands. Ms. [X] told me that I'd have to talk to my instructor, so I'm emailing you in hopes that you can help.
So, if you could point me in the right direction here, I'd be very greatful. I could certainly see this PE shirt becoming a trendy staple of my wardrobe, but I would kind of like to see it get back to the right place.
Thanks."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home