Link I Clicked From APOD
"The summer sky contains one of the most extraordinarily shaped constellations. Scorpius, the scorpion has a shape that even those people with no imagination at all can see."
Hm. So it really looks like a scorpion, you say, even to constellation skeptics like me? Please, tell me more.
"Located near the brightest section of the Milky Way, when Scorpius sits low in the Southwest it appears the creature is being punished by hot boiling water flowing from the tea pot (Sagittarius). You can see the steam (the Milky Way) rising above it..."
Uh-huh. A teapot. ...I'm guessing that's another constellation limited to you 'imaginative' people.

5 Comments:
What is with you and jake and failing to see constellations. Its basic pattern recognition!
-Will
Hey, I already told her that I thought Scorpio was pretty obvious.
-Jake
The built-in commenting system sort of sucks...
Yeah, I agree. I decided to try it simply because I haven't yet found a reliable comment server yet, and if it only goes down when Blogger does, that'd be a good thing. Also, no additional ads. But having to log in is a bother. Hm.
Also, Will, find the teapot and then come talk to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home