Friday, July 09, 2004

Whatever Happened to Baby Paprika?

I always get creeped out by people wearing a constant, fake-cheerful grin from ear to ear. Hence, if you'd told me several years ago that I'd be saying that I thought Steve of Blue's Clues was an intriguing fellow, I'd have thought you out of your mind.

However, it seems that once the boy quit asking salt and pepper shakers for advice and struck out on his own, he managed to score an in with the Flaming Lips, who've also produced his first album. An album which I haven't listened to, but approve of on principle due to it being written around an obsession with dustmite vs. robot nanowrestling. Says Steve, "there are these tiny machines [called microgears] that are so small that dustmites, these microscopic animals, assume they are competing for food sources and do battle with them."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home