Saturday, August 14, 2004

So.... hi.

It appears I've been gone for three weeks or so now. Um. Oops? Apologies all round. Thing is, I'd been using the blog partly to communicate with Jake while he was in Japan since July '03, and now that he's more often on the other side of the room than the other side of the globe, I've been... well... preoccupied. But I'll try to remember to update semi-regularly now that our apartment's all set up. After all, I have fun-filled anecdotes to share. Case in point:

Yesterday Morning, 12:30PM*

Jake: [Shakes the Laura] Laura. Laura. ...Laura? Laura!
Sleepy Laura: Nnngh.
Jake: C'moooon, you gotta wake up.
Sleepy Laura: *whimper*
Jake: Wake uuuup.
Sleepy Laura: But... but... but...
Jake: But what?
Sleepy Laura: I... we were trying to stop them.
Jake: Hm?
Sleepy Laura: They were... we had to stop them. They were going to... to do an interperative dance of The Waste Land.
Sleepy Laura: ...It would've been bad.
Jake: ...Yes, I suppose it would have.


_______________________________________________
*Yeah, we're lazy. Wanna make something of it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home