Wednesday, September 22, 2004

My Latest Amusement

So, I bought Jake a copy of Prince of Persia: Sands of Time for his birthday, which he only just broke out today. (Gaming being his chief source of employment these days, I suppose he's allowed to pace himself in his free time.) Now, I admit that as videogame characters go, said Prince isn't half bad, but the I wouldn't have broken out the serious teasing if Jake hadn't started it first. Which he did. Thereby opening the floor for exchanges like the following:

Laura: Yup, there's just nothing like an angsty prince with a British accent. Mmm-mm.
Jake: *icy glare*
Laura: Particularly if it's an angsty prince with a British accent and a magic dagger."
Jake: *blizzaga*

Now if only he'd hurry up and get to the shirtless sections...

But I jest. (Mostly.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hehehe.

Jake is gaming for employment? Cool.

7:17 PM  
Blogger C said...

I love your use of 'blizzaga' here. : )

7:07 PM  
Blogger L said...

Every time Jake checks the comments on this post he glowers at me more.

(It's fun!)

11:24 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Has he gotten to the shirtless sections yet?

*peers over his shoulder*

8:19 PM  
Blogger L said...

No, but he did rip his sleeves off recently, and continues to alternate between adorably petulant mumblings and frustrated exclaimations of "why am I talking to myself?"

...our young heir of Persia, that is, not Jake. Jake thinks the prince is a nancy boy.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home