Monday, March 07, 2005

It's Very Odd

To be studying science again. Honest to god, sit-down-with-book-and-notes studying, I mean. This graduate class is definitely a nice change; topics that are challenging in a format I don't hate. What a novelty. Still, I can't say I exactly relish the thought of the midterm I've got tomorrow. Previously, experimental design based tests have been my ticket to a relaxing A+, due to the fact that I know the ins and outs of cell and molecular bio methodology a good bit better than your average undergraduate. Up against graduate students just finishing their third laboratory rotations, I fear I may fare a bit worse. But we shall see.

Jake leaves for another business trip to California early tomorrow morning, which should significantly decrease my usual temptation to put off work in favor of cavorting with the boy. (Sure, this means unlimited access to his computer and our just-out-of-the-wrapper copy of Katamari Damacy, but hey.) And while generally I've been in favor of testing the limits of second-semester senior laziness thus far, I suspect a few days to buckle down on midterms, my upcoming presentation at the Southeastern Regional Yeast Meeting (no laughing), and oh yes, finding a job might not be a bad idea.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

KATAMARI DAMACY IS THE BEST GAME EVER

...But I've run out of things to beat.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home