Mortified
So, I've been having some difficulty with a certain protocol at work that really shouldn't be a problem - I do a small scale version of it all the time. It's gotten to the point where both R and I are fed up with my incompetence on the matter (yesterday I wasted four hours and probably a hundred dollars of materials on this thing, and still didn't get any DNA yield), so this morning R decided he'd walk me through it again so that nothing would go wrong. Which sounded like a foolproof plan.
Until somehow, in the two minutes he stepped away from the bench, I actually threw away the samples.

3 Comments:
Alex really wants a new kidney.
I'm sorry about the samples. I know your pain...well, not specifically with samples, but.
Down, boy.
The week actually got worse after that. Maybe I should start a Help Laura Get A New Brain site.
Post a Comment
<< Home