And It Opened Up My Eyes
Recently, an otherwise unremarkable Greek pizza place up the street from us acquired a new electronic billboard. This happened probably two months ago, and while not exactly a welcome addition to the morning commute, I don't think Jake or I had been paying it much notice. Lately though, the messages have become . . . well, almost trippy. First it was holiday-related: "Halloween is here! / Pizzawolves are howling / Witches love pizza / Goblins gobble it up!," But now this week it's flashing "Your therapist prescribes pizza / Subliminal message: / !azzip tnaw uoY"
Just damn strange, that.
Update: Either I didn't notice yesterday, or they've added more, because today when I drove by, it informed me that "Zeus says: pizza is music for your mouth! / "And she's buying a stairway to . . . PIZZA!"
Just thought you all should share in the cringing.

5 Comments:
I give it a 5. Points for claiming you as inspiration, but the attempt at relevancy just highlights the spamminess. Try harder next time.
A five out of what?
I'm thinking maybe thirty-seven?
1) What in god's name is with your blog and blogger spam?
2) Just when I thought Georgians couldn't get any wierder, you had to go and prove my point. Bah! Also, We should hang out sometime in the near future! I will be in town Thanksgiving week.
Curses! I am driving home Thanksgiving week! (Tuesday, probably.)
BLAST! I'll have to try and nab you before you head out or when I come home during winter break.
Post a Comment
<< Home