Friday, July 28, 2006

Relocated

Well, I'm here. A week of travelling across country, one Grand Canyon sunburn and a lot of hauling stuff up two flights of stairs later, I guess you can call me moved in to the new apartment in La Jolla. There's still a lot of furniture that I haven't actually put together, though, so I'll save pictures for a little later. It's not a bad place, though.

While I was on the road, I had a lot of weird dreams whilst sleeping on unfamiliar mattresses. In one, The Killers had broken up, and Americans everywhere were heartbroken. I walked around bemused in that one.

In another, Stephen Colbert was substitute teaching my high school history class for a month. He was really excited about this. It involved a lot of videotaped song-and-dance numbers he'd choreograph and record over the weekends, and then make us watch during the class hour. The only one I remember was about the Magyars. ("Oh, the Magyars, they're fantastic! But truth is they are Hun-ga-ri-ans!")

Our test scores were phenomenal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home